Are you looking for Medical Sales Jobs or Medical Sales Vacancies with the top Healthcare Companies?
Medical Sales Representatives are the envy of most sales people and there are many reasons why. The role, though challenging is full of rewards for the professional, results driven specialist representative.
This often starts with working for large well known pharma or healthcare companies whose training is second to none. Resources and business management systems are often state of the art; from smart phones and iPads to the latest C.R.M. systems (Customer Relationship Management) that take territory and business management to the next level.
That is the good news! However, when looking to progress your career, where do you find the role of your dreams in a company where you have an opportunity to excel and shine? Well that is where 20:20 Selection comes in.
Why 20:20 Selection is a Candidates Preferred Pharma Recruitment Agency?
We appreciate that looking for a new position in the medical sales, pharmaceutical sales or the general healthcare sales sector can be a daunting prospect. Identifying the best role for you and an ideal company can take up a lot of your valuable time. This is where we can help, because at 20:20 Selection we work in a different way to other pharma recruitment agencies, with you our candidate.
Whatever the reason for your job-search we get to know you on both a professional and personal level. That means that our experienced recruitment team are then able to help in placing you with your ideal employer.
In the first instance, we take the time to talk through your career aspirations and we advise you on the different options available to help you achieve your career goals.
We listen to your requirements, alerting you to job opportunities relevant to your experience level.
Since our inception in 2002, we have developed an excellent understanding of the changing market that we all work within. As a result we have been able to develop on going close relationships with our clients that are built on trust and quality service levels.
At 20:20 we pride ourselves on our ability to continually adapt the 20:20 Selection service to reflect the ever-changing healthcare recruitment marketplace. Our Recruitment Consultants update their knowledge continually, for example all have completed the Wellards Diploma on the NHS.
This means that 20:20 Selection is perfectly placed to help secure you the Medical, Pharmaceutical or Healthcare position you are seeking.
Medical, Pharmaceutical & Healthcare Jobs Candidate Resources
20:20 Selection has made available a number of fact sheets to assist candidates through the recruitment process. Please feel free to download any of the pdf files listed and if you would like us to add to our download library then please let us know by calling us on 0845 026 2020 or emailing us on firstname.lastname@example.org
- HR Documents
- An Overview of the NHS
- The Structure of the NHS
- Types of NHS Trusts
- Primary Care Trusts explained
- Practice Based Commissioning
- Key Account Manager Roles - Catching a KAM
- Nurse Advisor Roles in the pharmaceutical industry
- Top ten interview questions
- Medical pharmaceutical & healthcare jobs redundancy
- Medical pharmaceutical & healthcare jobs interview tips
- Medical, pharmaceutical & healthcare job summaries
- QIPP Agenda - NHS Policy
- Lansley's health reforms - white paper summary Aug 2010
- Quality and Outcomes Framework for GP Surgeries
- Quality and Outcomes Framework - Fifth Revision
- Value Based Pricing (VBP) – How the NHS will purchase drugs
- MABS / Cytokine Modulators / ANIT- TNF Agents & more
- Clinical Commissioning Groups
- Primary Care Representative
- Top Ten Medicines by Cost
- How can Pharmaceutical Companies contribute to improving NHS Patient Safety?
- Orphan Drugs
- Key Account Management - Better Sales Networks
We will be continually adding to our candidate download library, so do make sure to bookmark this page and add it to your favourites.